Friday, February 3, 2012

My Super Archetypes

       Well lets start with the start of my adventure...... It was a moonlit June 13th, in the year of 1994. It thundered, and with a loud crack in the sky it turned to the day of June known as flag's day. Late on the 14th of June, a baby was born. The baby's name is Dalton Kandle.




             It was not long before I figured which one the very many people I would meet in my life would be the Earth mother. My earth mother is my mom she was always there to tell me to go inside and play when my dad work me to hard. The father figure in my younger life was definitely my dad, I loved spending as much time with him as I could when I was younger. When I got older though, particularly when we decided to move into the town of Big Timber, he began to change. Now we just argue a lot and he honestly pisses me off. Sisters, well it was easy to get to know the younger of my sisters, we lived together through her high school years. My other sister lived with my sisters' actual dad for many years. I have just been recently been getting to know my oldest sister, she is pretty cool we like a lot of the same things. They both live over in Boise, Idaho now. I can hardly wait till the next time I get to see them.

         Wise old man, this is the one I raked my brain for, but there has been no one that I can think of.... I have met a few old war veterans, but I wouldn' t consider them close enough to me. My ARCH ENEMY would definitely have to be this kid from grade school named Richie. We were friends when we first met for awhile then, he did something at school that pushed me over the edge. We started to fight after that in school, the bus, and after school. I started to hate the little prick. Thank goodness I stopped going to school in Reedpoint, and started to go Big Timber. He later moved back to Nevada! That was a good celebration day for me! Monster this one was tough... But a long night of thinking about it I figured it out. He was an ok friend in Reedpoint, but he started to follow this jerk. He did everything for the guy, it was honestly funny, because he just looked pathetic. We just stopped talking after that happened. The one I have been putting off.... The Maiden. Well there have been a many few in my life time already. Of course there will be in every one's life. I never really thought of one that was a super serious maiden. Well for the fatal women, I haven't come across one.

     Many a road more will I travel down though we will have to see what happens in the future....!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, sir! I like the drama you started out with...

    You've gotta watch the language and punctuation though! No more profanity or I'll pull the plug on the ol' blog!

    ReplyDelete